Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our favorite Game



Yes I leave pictures sideways on my blog-too much work to fix them! I'm a busy lady. Charlie loves to unload all of his toys (and everything from the kitchen) out of a bag or basket. The other day, he threw all the toys out then slung the basket over his shoulder. He's getting so coordinated now. He's been exploring all the things he can do with his hands lately. I find him watching them as he opens and closes them or he rubs his fist up and down on his lips to make funny  noises.
 Our little man is such a mover. He is getting so frustrated with his lack of mobility. Everyone at church comments about how much energy  he has and how exhausted we are going to be when he finally masters crawling. I was pretty stressed on Sunday trying to keep him from disturbing anyone or lurching onto a neighbor. This stress was elevated by the fact that I had plopped myself down next to Julie Beck (and I mean, wouldn't you if the General Relief Society President was in your ward? I was hoping some of her goodness would rub off).










3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! He is sooo cute. I love those videos of him laughing, you just want to hug him. That's so cool that Sister Beck is in your ward. She visited my home ward two weeks ago and we sat right behind her, it was neat to hear her speak. She even picked up Claire's pacifier for her:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie Beck is in your ward? wow! you need to have us over to your house for our book club meeting so I can come to a more sacred part of Utah county haha. and Charlie is super cute. Can I borrow him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Julie Beck story Cam told me has got your name written all over it!! You are too adorable! And you have rubbed off on the men in your life - thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete