Friday, November 13, 2009

Are Ya Ready Kids?

I was trying to make lunch the other day and Charlie was in the kitchen with me, but he was very fussy. Being the good mother that I am, I put his bouncer in front of the tv and turned on Nick Jr. Pretty soon from the kitchen I heard the familiar Sponge Bob theme song begin, and my little 3 1/2 month old son started singing his little heart out. When I went and checked on him he was watching Sponge Bob like this:



Don't even think about judging me

2 comments:

  1. It's pretty sad when I read your title and the Sponge Bob song starts up in my head. ha.

    I think you are a wonderful mom. Every child should be able to watch that magnificent show, and of course the bouncing makes it more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.... laughing my head off!!! HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete