Stella was singing. Cam told her how beautiful it sounded and she looked at him and asked, "does it make your heart sing?"
I took Stella to the bathroom at costco. She was chatting away the entire time, as usual. While we were washing our hands, a lady came over and said, "wow! She can tell you all kinds of stories. She's got a lot to say!" Before I could reply, Stella looked at her and said,"you can say that again!"
After a chaotic afternoon which included announcing to my principal that I was resigning, signing the paperwork, meeting my angel mom with my little hooligans in tow at the pediatrician's office, getting Charlie's shots, waiting an hour for the doctor who was at the hospital, containing two active children in their underwear in a tiny exam room for an hour, going to te comcast store, to discover it had closed and the nearest location was much further away, but we had no internet so we went anyway....we were starving and desperate and went to in and out burger.
Charlie asked if they had fries and I told him they had very good fries. He asked, "are they good enough to fill the world with love?"
Um.....they are made with fresh potatoes!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment