Tuesday, September 16, 2014

August 2014

  • Stella looked around at cam, Charlie and I as we were eating dinner and said, "we just can't belief our lifths (lives), can we guys?"
  • Charlie told cam about his dream the night before, he said, "dad. I had a dream that you were gone. You were in the desert with pappy and Grammie. And there was a really big monkey." Then he looked down and slowly back up at cam and asked, "was that real?"
  • Stella had to get out of her bed tonight "because it is making me too awful!"
  • I took Stella for a drive to get her to sleep. When I came home, Charlie asked me to take him. I told him that she conked right out and we mostly just sat in the driveway. He said, "well, I'll need to drive for this occasion"
  • Watching the Lego movie with the kids. The main character sees the girl for the first time and time slows down. Charlie looks at me and says, "he's frozen in beauty."

1 comment: