Monday, January 6, 2014

On our way home, Charlie said to me, "Mom, I don't know how to make a snowman." I said, "I can help you do that." Then he asked, "Can we give him a pee-fing and a bum?" To which I replied "Well, probably not because those are private parts and we keep those covered." Then, problem solver that he is, he said, "We can make him snow underwear."

Charlie told Hayley and her friend Emily that a badger was going to get them-and the badger could control their legs with his honeysticks.

Charlie woke Hayley up yelling, "it's time to wake up shiney-head."

When we were driving he said, "Mom, what if a policeman pulled me out of the car and taped me to the road?" I said that I didn't think that would happen. He maintained that it could. I told him that it probably wouldn't and he said smugly, "Oh yeah? Google bad police officers!"

Stella was unwrapping presents at my mom's house. Mom told her that she needed to wait until Christmas. She was so mad that she clenched her fists and yelled, "This is my kismas! We always be happy family!"

When she was made at me she yelled, "you dupid mommy. And I know....that families can be together forever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment