She LOVES pink. This picture was taken at hobby lobby-a place I shall never return to with children...ever again. Ever. In my life. Stella grabbed every pink item in the store. Some she carried, some she handed to me to carry (aka stick on the shelf immediately), some were loaded in my cart. Big brother was right ahead of her shoveling in items he truly, desperately, passionately needed-everything except pink. Stella totally had pink covered.
She carried around a roll of pink dollhouse wallpaper for the duration. If we'd revisit an aisle, she'd find pink items left behind by her own little self, and squeal in delight, "I've been looking for this!"
Our outing today ended with me yanking a bag of pink rubber bands out of her hand. They came raining down on us and the rest of the aisle and I didn't even stop. Just threw her in the cart and ran. And then bought her a pink rock candy sucker at the register to stop the crying.
Also, here's a little shot of Stella's wall art for good measure:


No comments:
Post a Comment