Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I was buckling Charlie in the car, while Cam put Stella in the other side. Something fell and Charlie hollered, "holy inspiration!" Cam and I just looked at each other and asked, yet again, where did this child come from?

I put Stella to bed, then headed to the store to get some diapers. Apparently she wasn't asleep (because she took a nap today and when she naps she doesn't sleep. Boo. It's 12:03 and she's jumping in her crib like a madwoman.) cam took the girl out of her crib and played with her for awhile. When I was about 3 minutes away, he put her back in bed. She was still crying when I got home, so I took her out and asked what was wrong. She responded, "I am tho mad and tho thad! And I need a tissue!" Ever the drama queen

Also, she's started referring to me exclusively as "Mommy Mom." As in, "Come here, Mommy Mom!" or "Thank you Mommy Mom"

No comments:

Post a Comment