Monday, September 2, 2013

Blogging from my phone


Cam took our computer to the office and the cord for our laptop literally exploded, so I have loads of things that need to be blogged. I always think I'll use my serious skills (ha) and edit the photos before typing lovely and witty captions. However, I'm going to embrace my garden mantra here and go with something is better than nothing. And without further ado,
A significant portion of our evening routine looks like this. Sink drinks. Always without pants.
Watching Cars 2 with Sammy. For 48th time
Nap in the car after Sunday drive and rare treat indeed
A going away cake for Abby. I have no explanation for the group effort in cake cutting. I think maybe we just spend too much time together
We picked Sam up in my car. He was thrilled to sit between the kids. Not. 
Visiting grandpa.
Stella combing Nana's hair in front of Joe's Crabshack. It's always a good time for grooming with pink tools. Also, why don't all restaurants have playgrounds in the middle? Best idea ever.
 Charlie whipped up these goggles in the tube one night. Such ingenuity. Not pictured: using a straw to breathe with face under the water.
More Chapstick
We're so glad when daddy comes home! Cam's been working 6 or 7 days a week, late into the night to get this business "off the ground" haha. Clever word play if you  know that this software company serves hot air balloon companies. But I digress, we are always thrilled to see him when he finally comes home! Or just takes a food break. 
This child waits with umbrella in hand if he so much as hears rumor of rain. And real rain? With an umbrella and no pants? Does it get better?
Putting dad to bed with bib turned cape. Why don't my kids ever have pants on!?!
Styling hayley's hair. Sometimes I am overwhelmed by her girlyness
Cam rescued a hummingbird from my parents' garage
Right after he let go
They dressed themselves for this outing. Inside the restaurant, Charlie got up on hayley's shoulder and yelled over the edge of the booth to where I was piling my plate high at the pizza buffet, "mom, mom, mom, mom, I love you more than boogers. I love you more than 10 booger ice creams!" I'm sure everyone else found that very tender. And appetizing.

Stella now takes her clothes off in bed. All. The. Time

No comments:

Post a Comment