I have started about a bazillion blog posts lately, but finished zero. Somehow it seems easier to catch up in bullet-points
- At least one individual at our house has been ill for the last SIX weekends
- We are going to end up on the inactive list at church
- Stella has discovered books. She loves them and sometimes when I can't find her, she is in her room looking at books. It is darling.
- Stella growls. Have I mentioned that? She has a horrifying growl that is unleashed whenever you make her angry
- Girls are dramatically more dramatic than boys. I knew that, but I thought it would be years before it manifested itself. Not so. Stella throws herself on the ground at the slightest injustice. Sometimes she drags herself back up, covers her face, then throws herself back down again. Just to prove a point.
- Charlie is the funniest, smartest child I've ever heard of.
- The other day, while on the potty, he informed Cam that his "pee-pee fing" is his operator and the pee is the concrete. Then, he flushes the concrete. So that's that.
- Cam's business is going well, but it is mighty slow. At least it feels like slow going to me
- Charlie dives into the backyard any time you take your eyes off him for two seconds and throws himself into the snow. He is never dressed appropriately, but doesn't mind a bit
- The kids have been playing together like crazy lately, but also fighting.
I'm a firm believer in bullet points :) Glad to hear things are going well ;)
ReplyDelete