This morning I woke up next to a zucchini. Literally. Charlie was up and at 'em and grabbed a zucchini off the kitchen table and slid it into bed next to my face. He refused to remove said zucchini, so I snuggled up with the squash until How to Train Your Dragon was over, and I was forced out of bed.
In other funny Charlie news:
-Yesterday he asked his dad for some cake. Cam told him we didn't have any cake and Charlie said, "Go shopping, cake"
-Bapoo got a riding lawn mower, which was in the garage. Charlie jumped on the "tracksor" (tractor) and tried to take it for a drive. When he couldn't fire it up, he said, "broken" then looked at his grandpa and said, "push it!" This boy knows what he wants.
-Today when we closed the door so that Charlie could take a nap, he started to cry. He tried to get Nana and Mommy to save him. When that didn't work, he got down and yelled under the door, "STELLA!"
No comments:
Post a Comment