Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Swiffer

   The best thing that has ever happend to Charlie is the swiffer...or the mop...or the vacuum. This kid loves to clean. The first thing he does when we arrive at my mom's is run to the laundry room to retrieve some sort of cleaning tools. Cleaning with something attached to a long stick is the only thing that can hold his attention for any extended period of time. His favorite toy is the vacuum that my mom bought him. He used this toy to torture and chase Rusty the dog when we were in Washington for Christmas.
   The other day I took Charlie's clothes and diaper off to change him. He promptly ran away, I gathered up his clothes and new diaper and headed after him. I found him stark naked swiffering in the kitchen. It took a moment for me to realize that he was also standing in and swiffering around a puddle. You guessed it. Within 15 seconds, he ran away from his mom, peed on the kitchen floor, then went straight to work cleaning it up.
   *Warning*
   If completely naked pictures of 18 month old baby boys bother you, don't look at these. 

OK disregard the warning, I edited out the boy parts with a hexagon. Without further ado:


  

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha.. I think I just busted a gut!! The hexagon just made my day! Ok I just love you!
    Also, we should get together... but I am moving in a week so I have been busily packing/de-junking/napping, so maybe sometime in mid feb when life settles down. Also.... how are YOU feeling!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!! You're back!!!!! I have been checking your blog every other day for weeks now! Anyway, I think the black hexagon will be greatly appreciated when Charlie gets older :) And you are one lucky mommy--a toddler that cleans up after his own mess?! Full grown men can't even do that! Miss you Whit! Keep me updated! :)

    ReplyDelete