Thursday, August 13, 2009

Three weeks already!

Cam's mom came to visit us again this week. I got these cute pictures off her camera. It's amazing how much little Charlie has grown already! Last week at his two week check-up the doctor pronounced him perfectly healthy-and he had already gained a whole pound since leaving the hospital! He's obviously a good eater and pretty much a perfect baby. Most nights he sleeps for at least 6 hours, then eats and goes back to sleep! I think we're getting spoiled. Dad's favorite activity-kissing Charlie all the time!


Our little family visiting Thanksgiving Point Gardens





Charlie being held and loved by his Grandma

4 comments:

  1. You are GORGEOUS Whit! Where do you guys live? I want to come visit you and meet Charlie. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie looks so much more alert! He is still adorable and you're looking pretty good too. Sorry I couldn't make it out yesterday. I'll call you about Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whit- Charlie is looking so darn cute! I love his cleft chin (or bum chin as we refer to it in my family). You look great, as well. Still counting down- Dr. thinks it will be mid-Sept- which means only 4 more weeks to go. Yahoo! Still don't feel ready though. Talked to Lisa today- I thought after baby Gracie comes we could plan a day in October-ish to meet up and eat lunch with her at Deerfield- and of course show off our little ones. You'll still be around right? Anyways, lovin that Charlie-boy. Oh yeah- I graduated today ... good closure! It makes me laugh that I am now officially a teacher after all of last year! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep looking at your blog and can't believe you are a MOM! congratulations again. I miss you my dear friend Whit!!

    ReplyDelete